Our next annual club meeting is scheduled for Sunday, March 16, 2014 at 2PM at South Pasadena City Hall, 7047 Sunset Dr., South Pasadena, FL.
We encourage all members to attend the meeting as important events will be discussed, and to also renew their membership for 2014 so as to retain benefits associated with being a member. Benefits for being a member include a 25% discount on donations for all events as well as free entrance to our Christmas Dinner & Dance party if the Club prepares the food. Members who cannot attend can also mail their membership dues to Club Treasurer Mary Tehomilic at 7600 Sun Isle Dr. S Apt.307 South Pasadena, FL 33707. The membership expires at the end of each calendar year, regardless of when it was acquired.
Membership dues are $25.00 for a family and $20.00 for a single person.
At the meeting:
- We will elect a new Club Secretary and Vice President to replace former Secretary Mary Grivicic and Vice President Zvonko Grivicic.
- Treasurer Mary Tehomilic will discuss the Club’s finances.
- We will determine the location and times of our future picnics in 2014. We will also determine if the Club should prepare food for our Christmas party or pay for catering.
- Vice President Jure Vucemilovic will discuss food preparation and entertainment for our future picnics.
- The Club will be offering drinks, coffee, and snacks. We ask members to please bring a desert.
On behalf of the Club, I would like to thank all the members who helped make 2013 a success for the Club by helping prepare for picnics and the Christmas party. I would like to specifically thank the Rozer family for gifting the Club wine for the past two years and Drs. Julie and Vinkica Vucemilovic for going above and beyond in making sure the Christmas Party was a success. Once again, the Club and I thank all of you for helping the Club succeed.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information please call:
Treasurer: Mary Tehomilic….727-367-9709
President Zeljko Talanga
February 25, 2014